Friday 15 February 2008

A slight setback...

I'll admit that I probably went overboard on the San Choy Bow and the Vietnamese rolls last night, but hey, that is healthy low fat food!

How come I put on 0.5kg? I was good all week. I tracked my points. I drank water and green tea like it was going out of style and I even walked to work twice.

Someone at the meeting said that eating rice keeps you bulked up for an extra day and that if you wait to weigh in, you actually gain weight. Perhaps that is what it is! Both of those dishes have rice vermicelli in them.

I'll know tomorrow and I'll let you know how I go next week.

The important thing is not to get discouraged by this. I'll keep on tracking and hopefully have a great loss this week.

So this week: 0.5kg gain
Total Loss: 1.2kg

So I'm still ahead!

No comments: