Sunday 15 March 2009

It's about time I had a release of my own!


I can't believe it...after all this time The Master's Prize is finally out again Monday 16th and I have a single title story available again. Whoo hoo me! Do me a favor and check it out! This story was so much fun to write, and I had such a great time researching for it! LOL....and so did the dh *vbg*.

Here's the blurb:

What happens when a conservative girl sneaks in to a BDSM club for a look and makes an impression on the Master trainer? He pulls out all stops to claim her for himself. Her secret fantasy scared her to death so why did his masterful ways prove so irresistible?

Available NOW from Total-E-Bound.

So do you want to read an excerpt? Click HERE

BUY the book HERE

2 comments:

Jess Dee said...

Mags, I am so excited for you for today!
Good luck for the release. It is about bloody time!
Wishing you loads and loads of happy sales.

Jess

Maggie Nash said...

Thanks Jess! I had to work a 12 hr day today, so I haven't even had time to promote. Oh well...the book speaks for itself :-)