Friday 23 March 2012

Lucky 7 and a short excerpt

Tagged by the lovely Dawn Montgomery  and now by the beautiful and funny Ashlyn Chase! Muah! Love you guys!

Lucky Seven:
1. Go to page 77 (or 7th) of your current ms
2. Go to line 7
3. Copy down the next 7 lines - sentences or paragraphs - and post them as they're written. No cheating.
4. Tag 7 other authors. No cheating.

Here are my lines: From my current WIP (a sekrit writing project!) #amwriting

She turned back to find him smiling. Oh sure. He’s laughing at me now. “Great. Now we’ve got that sorted, I’m heading to bed.”
His eyebrows lifted. “Sounds like fun.”
Bloody men. Always thinking with a certain part of their anatomy. At least now she knew what sort of guy he was. “Not really. I sleep alone and when my head hits that pillow and I’m out like a light.”
His smile brightened. “I’ll keep that in mind.”


If you read this, how about clicking on the Karma box on the right of my blog! Thanks!

No comments: