Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Interview and HOT excerpt with new author Fiona Archer

It is my great pleasure to welcome to my blog today my good friend Fiona Archer. I remember some time back we were having coffee and she was wondering if she'd ever get the book finished..and here she is - her very first book is being released this week, so I thought it would be a great time to help you get to know her :-)

Oh, and BTW, one random commenter will receive a copy of Fiona's Book Chloe's Double Draw (after it's released on Thursday)

Here's her interview! Enjoy!

Tell us about your new Book!

“Chloe’s Double Draw” is the first book in the “King’s Bluff, Wyoming” series published by Siren Bookstrand. I plan for five books in this series, with a spin off series in the works too!

Here’s the blurb:

Chloe Morgan fled to King’s Bluff, Wyoming, to start a new life. With a past that haunts her, the shy schoolteacher must make a choice. She can hide away and protect her secrets or embrace the acceptance of the small community.

Noah King and Flynn Taylor have traveled the world as members of Australia’s elite SAS. They’ve earned scars, both inside and out. Now powerful influencers in King’s Bluff, Wyoming, a town founded by Noah’s ancestors, the men have made a haven from the ranch Noah inherited.

One look at Chloe convinces Noah and Flynn she’s worth pursuing. Introducing her to BDSM and the ménage lifestyle accepted by the town will be a hard sell. She’s scared, skittish, and refusing their advances.

As the two Doms strive to gain her trust, Chloe’s past crashes in on them, threatening their futures. When a man obsessed with her tracks down his prey, nobody could have imagined how high the stakes would go.

How long have you been writing?

Forever! Well, I started jotting down a few tortured romances at age fifteen. In the decades that followed, “Life” intervened and I allowed my dream to take a snooze. Then when I turned forty, I decided it was time I took hold of my big girl panties and started working towards living my dream.

What’s the best part about writing this book?

Ah, now that’s an easy question. I fell in love with my characters. With each passing chapter, I wanted to know them better and experience more with them.

The worst part?

I didn’t happen often, but I’d say that moment when you read back over the last one thousand words you smashed out and realize you’ve fallen down a story rabbit hole. So you climb back out, re-aim your scene back on the right path, and start over again. Hey, I just call those times my “warm up” sessions.

How did you research for your story? Was it fun?

My story is based in Wyoming. I live in Sydney, Australia. Taking a drive to scope out the local pub and fish n’ chip shop was a bit of a hassle. I surfed on the net, found viable locations, checked out local websites of businesses and local government. I also was lucky enough to meet people on FB who originated from that area of the United States of America. They were so generous with their time and knowledge.

And…since my fictional town of King’s Bluff is a quirky mix of American and Australian influences (the town was settled by Aussie ex-pats in the 1890’s), I was able to incorporate some of my own culture into the story.

Where can readers find out more about your new release?

Siren Bookstrand’s website is the ideal place: http://www.bookstrand.com/chloes-double-draw

You can also read up on my stories and all about me on my website. www.fionaarcher.com

And I’d love to connect with readers on facebook.

Profile page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/fionaarcherauthor

Fan page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Fiona-Archer-Author/106414719514509


What are you working on now?


I’m elbows deep writing the second book in the King’s Bluff, Wyoming series. “Dead Man’s Hand” is a BDSM ménage M/F/M which features Reagan, Quinn and Mike. And yes, you’ll meet these characters in “Chloe’s Double Draw”.

All of the book titles in the King’s Bluff series are “Card Poker” terms. Noah King’s ancestors won the land that is now King’s Bluff by winning a hand of poker. And you guessed it; he did that by calling his opponent’s bluff.

And now for the very very personal questions-

Favourite toy?

You cheeky bugger! With cheeks blushing, I copy in the below link:

http://www.femplay.com.au/woman/celebrator-2-speed-oscillating-clitoral-stimulator.html

Favourite food?

Slow cooked corned beef, vegies and white onion sauce followed by butterscotch pudding. I love my classic winter comfort food.

Favourite position?

I’ve told you enough already!

(Party pooper!)

Favourite punishment? (He he)

Forced orgasms. They never stop, you plead, but he just keeps on going. Delicious! Close second would be a spanking.

If you could have anyone, famous or not - who do you want to get hot and heavy with in a ménage?
The two actors I used for inspirations for “Chloe’s Double Draw”: Chris Hemsworth (Noah) and Alex O’Loughlin (Flynn).

(Oh I'm right there with you with Chris Hemsworth *sigh*)

Excerpt: (ADULT)

The burn in Chloe’s nipple morphed into a sweet throb. Desire shot straight to her core. Her control was slipping away from her, melting in a puddle at their feet. If she gave in now, she’d never be able to walk away.

“No, I can’t. I won’t—Oh. My. God. What’s that?” Pain gripped her other nipple. She looked down. Flynn kneeled in front of her, adjusting something—tweezer-like things with rubber ends—on her nipple. She rocked forward. A tiny bell, hanging from the clamp, tinkled.

Helpless, she watched Flynn lift a second clamp, connected by a chain to the first, to her other nipple, still caught between Noah’s finger and thumb.

“Nooo.” This was so foreign and delicious.

“Breathe and settle. Center you thoughts on your nipple. It’s not hurting anymore, is it? Burning, yes, but not hurting.” Noah’s free hand sank between her wet folds. He pressed against her clit just enough to drive her higher while denying her release.

Again, she let her head fall back against his chest, her eyes closing. He thrust two fingers deep inside her core the moment the sharp bite of the clamp bit down on her remaining nipple. She opened her mouth. No sound escaped.

Never, she’d never felt anything…It had hurt before, but now it went beyond a burn. It was more than she’d ever imagined.

Inside her warmth, Noah swiped his finger in a circle, grazing her sensitive spot. Yes. Right there.

A warm lick caressed her nipple. She jolted. Tinkling sounds filled the air. Their light pings contrasted to the heavy thud of her heart.

“How does it feel, sweetness, having your nipples clamped?” Flynn’s voice drifted over her as he skimmed the back of his fingers over her breasts.

She battled to center her thoughts. “It feels amazing, too much.”

“Poor baby. We’re just warming up.”

She opened her eyes in time to catch Flynn lift the thin sliver of chain connecting the clamps and give it a gentle tug.

An avalanche of sensation sparked from her nipples and ran down straight to her pussy. “I…oh, oh, I can’t—”

Noah lowered his head until his warm breath caressed her ear. “You don’t have permission to speak.” His teeth nipped her lobe.

She moaned at the sharp sting. How could she crave this kind of pain?

Flynn wrapped his hand in her hair and tugged, dragging her gaze up to his. “Do we need to gag you?”

Oh, hell! Her pussy clamped like a vise around Noah’s fingers.

“Flynn, she’s gripping me hard.” He used his head to press hers further into his shoulder as he licked a line up the side of her neck. “Your need for domination goes far deeper than you’ve confessed, doesn’t it, little one? You need to be taken, sometimes rough and hard. You want to scream and struggle and know that no matter what you say or do, you can’t get free.”

Yes!

At Flynn’s cool gaze, she pressed her lips together. No, they wouldn’t let her speak. Not now, when she teetered on the edge of full capitulation. His denial jacked up her need, becoming even more frantic when Noah withdrew his fingers from her pussy.

Flynn kneeled between her legs. “She’s just confirming what we knew all along. It’s true, isn’t it, Chloe? You love it when you’re taken in hand.” His fingers spread her lips wide. She tensed as his breath fanned over her wetness. Fire raced through her as he licked the tip of her clit. “Weak men don’t attract you.”

Lick.

“You want them strong, determined.”

Lick.

“Prepared to wrestle you from your own fears.”

Lick.

“Take you down, show you who’s in command.”

His mouth closed over her clit, sucking hard. A starburst of pleasure exploded from her clit. She came with such force that her heels knocked against the chest as her legs jerked with each wicked lick and suck from Flynn.

He showed no mercy, his tongue flicking over her swollen bundle of nerves as another orgasm, so quick after the first, shattered what remained of her composure and left her breathless.

“Nothing can hold us back now. Feel how your body reacts to our words. You’re on fire, luv.” Noah’s lips trailed kisses down the side of her face and neck.

They’d left her with nowhere to hide, utterly defenseless. Her hands curled into fists. She crumpled back against Noah. Her eyes widened. Something hard, very hard, was within her reach. A smile pulled at her mouth. She ran a knuckle over the bulge. Maybe she wasn’t so defenseless after all.

“Don’t you dare,” Noah warned.

Hot ribbons of excitement raced along her body. No way was she stopping now.

She rubbed her fist against the denim covering his erection. Noah’s sharp hiss drove her on, her strokes longer and harder. Could she make her hard-ass warrior come in his pants?

Too late, she saw Noah’s hand reach for the chain connecting her clamps.

She squished her eyes closed and panted against the clamp’s spicy bite. “Oh. Oh, Sir.” Breathe.

Noah finally released the chain, letting it thud against her hot skin.

Flynn’s next words had her eyes popping open. “Obviously, we’ve been too gentle.”

“Aaaahh.” She cried out as Flynn slapped her pussy. Tiny waves of bliss rolled outward from her clit, not enough to allow orgasm.

“Silence,” Noah ordered.

Ready to beg, she clamped her jaw tight.

Flynn lifted up a black velvet pouch and pulled out a butt plug, held it up for her to see.

So big. Her back passage clenched in anticipation.

“See this? It’s nearly as big as me. We’re going to get you nice and stretched. Then I’m going to fuck your arse.”

“Right after I slide into that hot, wet pussy,” Noah said.

They wanted to drive her insane. That had to be their plan.

*****
*Phew*  Is it hot in here???

Great interview and great excerpt Fiona! Congratulations on your first release...wishing you many many sales and stellar reviews!

Don't forget, leave a comment for a chance to win a copy of this great book (don't forget to leave your email address so we can contact you!)




17 comments:

mudepoz said...

Yep. Hot. Oh Hell Yeah.
*Waves hand*

mudepoz@gmail.com

Willsin Rowe said...

Ooh. Sexy stuff. But I wanna know about the favourite position too, now! Come on, Fiona. SPILL!

Margie said...

I am so very happy for you Fiona! Congratulations on your first release!

msmjb65 said...

Wow, Fiona! That was awesome. If I don't happen to win this, I am sooo buying your book as soon as it comes out. That was so effin' hot!
mj
aka Mjb Booklover on FB
msmjb65 AT gmail DOT com

Donna Gallagher said...

Wow hot excerpt is an understatement Fiona! Congratulations on your release I can't wait to read it. Loved the interview questions, I think Maggie should have made you answer them all ;)

Cheers
Donna

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read this book!! Loved the excerpt ...I know I'm going to need some ice cubes handy when I'm reading. Congrats Fiona!!!

Jennifer

jlzeffer@yahoo.com

Dragon Momma said...

Oh dear Lord!!!! *fans self*

SOOOOO looking forward to this one!!!

Stacy Wilson

dragn_lady at yahoo dot com

Carrie Williams said...

*Clapping excitingly* Loved the excerpt! Loved the concept behind King's Bluff and loved the little insight of our Fiona. I said it before and I'll say it again...So damn proud of you! You're living your dream! muzsgal@comcast.net

Unknown said...

Wow, that's hot, Fiona. I'm going to definitely read this book.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Fiona! So happy for you on your first release. Laura K lkubitz60609@yahoo.com

Fiona Archer said...

I see my excerpt had the desired effect. ;-)

Thanks so much to everyone who commented. I'm so excited for book release day on 29th November. (This Thursday).

And Willsin, you've got to let me keep a couple of secrets. I refuse to divulge, even under torture! Well...throw in a couple of Doms, a flogger and some rope and who knows what they'll make me squeal.

Fiona Archer said...

Thank you, Maggie, for inviting me to visit your blog. You're a fabulous host! (And I owe you the next coffee.)

Maggie Nash said...

Wow...so many lovely commenters :-) Thank everyone for dropping by!

And Fe - I'll definitely take you up on that!

We'll announce the winner tomorrow :-) (Wednesday, Aussie time)

Georgie Tyler said...

So hot, I'm panting (she says fanning her face with her hand).
Congratulations on your first release Fiona! Very exciting stuff.
Georgie Tyler

Doris O'connor said...

Congrats, Fiona :-) This is so on my wishlist!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for this book!!! I feel like I've been waiting forever. ;-) Love the excerpt and interview!

harris.kristinr@yahoo.com

Maggie Nash said...

Okay, using the scientific method of random.org we have chosen a winner. Congratulations to Georgie Tyler! You didn't leave your email address, so can you contact Fiona or me so we can get your prize to you! I'm maggienash@gmail.com